Monday, April 9, 2012

Apologize for being gone

I want to apologize for my absence from this blog. Things have been tough for the past two years, money issues among other things, but I don't really want to get into it. I no longer have my personal website where I had posted thousands of photos from cemeteries. What I can do now is post photos to Flickr and here. I am not able to get out as much, but I do have quite the backlog of places I have visited in the past that should keep me going for quite awhile.

I mostly want to apologize to those who posted questions on previous posts that I was not able to answer in a timely fashion. I will attempt to answer them in the following post, but as it has been so long I do not know if it will matter. But I will answer them to the best of my ability anyway.

Live Oak Cemetery, Pass Christian, MS
Live Oak Cemetery, Pass Christian, Mississippi
March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment